Friday, October 30, 2009

You talk it. i live it. You`re jealous, admit it.


He was never mine for long and he`s never yours for a while..

Look at me and look at you, we have BIG differences right?

I`m white and you`re not.
I`m flawless and you`re not.
I`m a bit skinny and you`re not.
I know we`re both pretty but everybody knows that i`m PRETTIER than you. :))
Don`t hate me because i`m pretty, hate me because your boyfriend thinks i am. :)
so yeah, I`m the girl you`ll NEVER be baby.


Oh wait. Before I get down to the main talk. Lemme just,

-middle finger-

Dear whatever-the-fuvk-your-name-is, (HAHAHAH)

Maybe you`ll stop making me a big deal with this blog entry already. Get over me now, will you? :) You make me laugh real hard when you keep making me the talk of the town. It`s very flattering. It`s unbelievably uplifting :)) You got him where you want him now. Let`s toast to that :)) You fin`lly were able to get my leftover. HAHAH. Joke. =p Oh well, just Be happy. :)

Stop hating me. `Cause I`m starting to hate you more than much already.


keithanksbye. I LOVE YOU. :))





No comments:

Post a Comment