Monday, October 26, 2009

HELLO and GOODBYE

I gotta call late last night from a number i didn`t know.. It was so strange
I knew who it was from the moment he said hello.. and i paused for a minute
coz i couldn`t believe it and i kept my cool so my friends just wouldn`t see..
He said, "im sorry but there`s something you should know.." This is what
he said to me.. "I didn`t let you go, no i can`t let you go"
he said, "I`m having such a hard time" Then i heard, "i just can`t let you go"
then he said, " i think im loosing my mind coz i still love you
this i must confess and guess i still need you i feel i have
to tell you this again. and yes, i still want you. This word i did not plan
so if ever i`d interrupted anything, i promise i won`t call you again.."

So i told him my heart felt the same that it did before. I said, "It never changed,
My feelings never went away and my heart never closed the door."
But then i said, "It`s not because you said that, it doesn`t mean you`re
coming back home.." and i said "It`s been months since we went our separate ways.
So you gotta face the fact we`re over with and done." and then i said,
"i gotta let you go and this conversation can`t go on no more..
i moved on and you gotta move on.." and before i ended the call, i utter my last words
to him. and that is, "Goodbye. Just take care of my heart, i left it with you.."



*falling tears from my eyes* :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment