Friday, October 30, 2009

FVCK it.

[Disclaimer: there will be some offensive language... you'll get over it.]

What the FUCK is wrong with me? i wish it would hurry the fuck up and get out of my system so i can carry on with my life and get some shit done.. Coz’ really.. I’m good at that.

I hate feeling all mopey and whiny and indeterminate about everything. As if I’m not already indecisive.. And add to the mix a whole lot of emotion and confusion. Like for fucks sake. That’s just a recipe for disaster. Oh and a reaction from others which runs similar to ‘watch out for the crazy bitch coz’ she’s crazyyyy!’

I’m all introspective.. Discontent with parts of my life. Feeling weird about stuff which can’t even be properly pinpointed, my head is all over the place. thoughts running a muck in my head… throw in some displaced doubt, insecurities about unknown stuff, then throw in anxiety about feeling the way I’m feeling without knowing why I’m feeling it and anxiety, stress and weariness about how this affects others and what their thinking and how this reflects upon me and my character traits and a whole lot of blah blah blah AND wow your just really fucked up…

That’s about where I’m at….

Why am i feeling this? i have no idea.

Where is this coming from? No fucking clue.

When will it pass? Hopefully soon.

What’s the root of the problem? i wish i knew… an answer only answered with another question- where is this all coming from? Once again only discoverable by another question. Questions upon questions.. How about we stop thinking?

Possible scenarios?

Stress. Stress about what? Work, friends, life, over thinking? yes its not good for you… but fuck it coz’ it’s going to happen anyways. Hence this blog and my attempt at “working out” what the fuck is wrong.

All this negativity surrounds me. Encompasses me. Consumes me.

i wish you’d get the fuck away so i can do some work and get shit done.

What happened to being organised?

What happened to knowing what was going on around me?



No comments:

Post a Comment