Friday, October 16, 2009

A New Beginning...

Loving him was one thing i was afraid of..
and i was right, it HURTS..
But i thank him anyway, I LEARNED TO LET GO.
He taught me what love really is..
and now i know, IT WAS NEVER HIM..
So yeah,
It`s OVER. It`s ENDING HERE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Hmm.. Keep in mind that we should thank those who hurt us. Especially those who did soo BAD, we are forced to transform.. They risk the eternal verdict of going to HELL just to make us better than who we are....
Honestly, i sometimes miss the comfort of having someone but im getting used to being alone.. I`ve learned to let go, PROUD TO SAY I MOVED ON and that time has made me strong..
I SCREWED UP AT ONE POINT.. It`s stupid, i know.. but life goes on after all.. and finally i know what i truly deserve.. A PIECE OF MIND.. :)
keithanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment