Monday, October 12, 2009

Breaking me on down


Immediately i pretended to be feeling similarly and led you to believe it was okay to just walk away from the one thing that`s unyielding and sacred to me. I guess i`m just trying to be nonchalant about it and i`m to extremes to prove i`m fine without you.. But in reality, i`m slowly losing my mind underneath a disguise of a smile.. Gradually, i`m dying inside..Friends always ask me how i feel and i lie convincingly `coz i don`t want to reveal the fact that i`m suffering.. So i`ll just wear my disguise till i go home at night and then i`ll just break down and cry.......

So what do you do when somebody you`re so devoted to suddenly betray you?? and it seems they haven`t got a clue of the pain they putting you through.... Do you cling to your pride and just sing "i will survive??" or do you lash out and say "How dare you leave this way?"
Will you still hold on in vain as they just slip away???? .... *sigh* :"(

I know it`ll break you down only if you let it. But honestly, every fuckin day, crazy situations rockin` my mind.. It kicks me round and stressing me out!! So i think now i better go and get out and let me relieve some stress...Don`t ever want to feel pain.. I always hope for the sun but it looks like it`s always rain... :( :( :(


No comments:

Post a Comment