Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Octrouble month


October was definitely a month that troubled me a lot. The month that impacted me the most this year (well most likely). I was put through a challenge, a test you could probably call it. It tested my trust for myself and someone else. It wasn't only me that went through downs but people around me that I knew. We shared problems, tried to help each other out. It was hurtful, painful, confusing, frustrating and annoying. Not to mention, VERY DISTRACTING. It just felt like something that I couldn't be bothered with or just didn't need at the moment.



In life, we are put in positions that we definitely don't wanna be in to test how we will ace it or fail it. God helps us make our way to where we should be. "He's like our GPS, He gives us a path to take but if we think that we know another way or easier way and choose to take it we'll only end at the same destination that God made for us to be at."





Things will pass and be okay, it's all about the journey and trusting yourself (and God ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment