Monday, November 9, 2009

It`s been 5 days....

Yes. i know, it`s been 5 days since i last blogged. i was busy BIGTIME! busy at school, busy with my friends ( hihi ), and family... oh well, i missed this. i miss blogging. seriously.Coz these past few days i`m always out. =p actually, i just reached home right now and im soo tired. this day was too way tiring!! i look wasted with my t-shirt on and boxer shorts.. =p oh and btw, i have a new phone now.. :) t`was given by my tito.. its his birthday gift for me.. Iphone 3GS it is! ;) i`m not yet used to it though but i know in time i will be.... i`m gonna miss my old phone.. but i`m starting to looove my new phone like crazyyyy!! :D well, moving on.... yesterday, i visited my high school friend. he was hospitalized coz of tuberculosis. =( and then last saturday im with my friends.. we went clubbing. t`was a blast!! i was drunk that night and i didn`t expect to see a lot of friends from way back... gosh!! i missed them all!! it`s been a year since i last saw them and yeah. i really had a great night that night. sabi nga nila, iba talaga kapag mga kaibigan ang kasama. and it`s true. SOO TRUE! they always make me feel at ease and i never went out of place when i`m with them.. :) so i say, i`m so grateful to have friends like `em.. hmm, what else?? last friday, i was with my dad. i spent the whole day with him. i often see him so whenever we have time, we really do spend it together. i love my him. i love my dad and he deserve more love than i do.. :) well now i guess, i blabber it all out. so lemme say, buh-bye! hope i could blog again tomorrow.. seh.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment