Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NO to empty words. I swear. Promise.


my words are not empty, just unfulfilled. there's something holding me back and i have no idea what it is. just wait a minute let me catch my breath, I'll tell you in a minute, I'll get it over and done with. it's just an identification, it'll be intriguing. i hope it doesn't cause any problems. i don't want anything changing. 2009's first half has definitely brought upon change in my life in so many ways, you my friend have a part to play. i write this up as i do making up this "poem" or whatever you may call it. this could be dedicated to you, but I'd rather say for myself. i may sound selfish but i gotta be honest. it's really nothing special i just felt like filling the gaps in. Today and every other day that you have been around will definitely something i will remember.you may have bad memory, and maybe so do i.but i remember more than you do, especially the first goodbye. i may sound lame, i know i do. so don't go leaving anytime soon cos so far I'm enjoying life with you. I thank you very much for keeping me such a happy child, okay this poem is really kinda dedicated for you, but it's not like you'll ever find it.when you do and you get to this part of the writing i know you'll be smiling, not only cos i predicted so but cos you found it. you deserve a gold medal or maybe even a trophy, cos i know you just let out a big sigh and said "well finally".


ok. so i feel so dumb for typing that whole thing up. not
only am i kinda really just directing to one person but i posted it on blog. ok? dumb. i dunno i just kinda felt like writing i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment