Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I REALLY DON`T KNOW

don't you just hate it when you're having such a good day then suddenly you feel this gush of uncertainty or confusion or sadness? I DO. today was going pretty good... until after i had lunch. I just felt uneasy, I couldn't figure out exactly what was bugging me. I actually didn't even realize til someone pointed out to me that it looked like something was wrong when really I was just sitting down.. How on earth is that possible? How do we not know what is troubling us? Do we see everything else but not the bigger picture? Is there something bigger to see that somehow the world won't let me see? And why is this happening? Ugh.. I've been thinking about it for around 4 hours, and it's absolutely frustrating! I've looked at every angles but still I can't see anything. Is this normal? Or am I just completely missing something? Nganganganganganganga (<-thats the sound of me being annoyed/frustrated)nganganganganganga.

No comments:

Post a Comment