Sunday, October 18, 2009

When`s the next??!


geez! im terribly missing my job.. :(
i miss those shoots and all..
the funny scenes behind the camera..
the laughs, the jokes, and the people whom i always work with... :)


FIRST



ATE BARBIE my fave MUA!!
she`s soo kind.. im comfortable with her..
i always feel at ease when she`s my MUA.. :)

She always have a lot of kwentos that`s why i don`t get bored.. haha!
i can say, she`s the best! :D


SECOND

is my cool photographers.. :)
sorry but i dont have pics of them.. MY BAD. lols
but yeah, its always fun working with them :)


LAST


is my co-models :)

Here are some of our photos...


there... i miss it... SO MUCH!!
it`s been a while since our last....
so what now? when`s the next??
I`m waiting...... :D

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment