Saturday, October 24, 2009

On some BULLSHIT



Don't you have any better things to do??!
if you don't have any sense of self-preservation, well then, don't mess mine. cause your seriously getting on my last nerve right now.

GO GET A LIFE, ASSWIPE!
go buy it at the mall. goodluck. i hope you'd find one. you're pathetic. and FYI, im not a lowland whore. The world could have been a better place without you.
GO HOME, THE EARTH IS FULL.

and you know what, dumbfuck?
people like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
GET LOST!



P.S. : Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry,that'll never change
and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up.Well there's a million
other girls who do it just like you looking as innocent as
possible to get to who.They want and what they like it's easy
if you do it right. Well I refuse............ =p






No comments:

Post a Comment