Sunday, February 28, 2010

INSECURITY is such a terrible disease. Get well soon bitch.

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."

HAHAHA :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know? i don`t know what the HELL is your problem. Can`t you see??! i`ve already deleted you on my both accounts. TWITTER and FACEBOOK. Yet, you`re still finding a way to talk to me. are you numb? or you`re just freakin` stupid not to realize anything??
I DON`T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ANYMORE.
I DONT WANT TO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH YOU ANYMORE.

Coz` in the first place, wala ka nanaman dapat pa malaman about me. He`s there already. right there in your arms.
SO WHAT`S YOUR REASON FOR ADDING ME UP ,still??
You`re CRAZY, you know?? you`re going crazy trying to figure out what i am up to. HAHAHAHA! stupid ass.
you wrote a question on my formspring account pa. I`M NOT STUPID,okay? i goddamn know thats it`s fuckin YOU. so FTW, i DELETED my formspring account. so that you can`t talk to me anymore or blabla. I even change my cel number. :p

POOR YOU.
oh and BTW, THANKS FOR BEING A BACKSTABBER.
A BITCH.
AN ASSHOLE.
You say you want us to be FRIENDS? that you`re trying to be good to me??
shoot that.

MIDDLE FINGER for YOU!!!

and FYI, I`m not a lowland whore and a label peeler.
Maybe YOU? HAHAHAH! :))
oh and please, if you want to judge me, make sure you`ll judge me correctly. :)
thanks bigtime, BIATCH. :)

go get a life, asswipe!
i wish you goodluck.. hugs!! *wink*


P.S.
You are a FAT dirty little fun-haver.
You know what? You said you were crazy. And you know what? News flash, you are. :)
CHISMOSA!

oh i forgot!
just wondering why you always wear stockings??
HAHAHAHAHA!
Don`t you have a nice, FLAWLESS legs???
*evil laugh* >:))))

and my advice,
go to the gym and lose some weight.
your BIG flabby tummy irritates me. =))






OKAY.
If my attitude causes you any distress call: 1-800-Kiss-My-ASS.


You sound so *tata*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment