Thursday, December 3, 2009

I may not be a smart woman, but I know what love is.

Every girl wants 'prince charming' … and while he may be nice and all, I'm thinking I'd rather have the guy that's gonna call at 4am just to say hi, or someone who'll stop by my house - after just hanging up the phone - because he wants to see how I'm really doing. Because I said I was fine, but we both know I'm lying. Or the guy who'll stay home on a Saturday night with me because I'm sick and bring me my favorite kind of candy… even though I can't eat it because my stomach flips at the idea. That guy - that one guy … he may not be prince charming to anyone else … but he'd be my hero. My knight in shining armor. Anyone who'd rather stay home on a Saturday night and hold my hair while I puke … that's a hero.

( Just once I want to fall in love and not have it hurt so bad in the end. Actually can I just have a love that doesn't end? Or is there no such thing? )

No comments:

Post a Comment